Thank you for choosing Adit Tours for the best travel experience. We take all efforts to ensure that you have a warm and a delightful holiday experience. We devote keen attention to every minute detail of your tour. At the same time, we request you to read and follow the below Terms and Conditions so as to avoid any misunderstanding and ensure a hassle-free and enjoyable tour. To keep things transparent, each and everything has been defined clearly and in an understandable language.
- Adit Tours is an initiative of Adit Malik Solution Pvt. Ltd. which also includes all of its other brands and divisions.
- The information and content given on this website are the property of http://www.adittours.com/ and using this information are strictly prohibited.
- The meaning of word Guest’s encapsulates the total number of people/tourists that have registered their names and have also booked the tour by doing the full payment for their Indian/world tours organized by the company Adit Tours. Each and every person part of a tour will come under the name guests.
- Tours mean any national or international tour organized by the company Adit Tours.
- The first day can start at any time of a day i.e. morning/afternoon/evening depending on the arrival of train/flight/cruise or any other mode of transport. The same meaning will be applicable for last day of the tour too.
- Company does not bear any kind of obligation in situations that are not under reasonable control of the company , such as –
- War, hostile invasion, Act of foreign enemies;
- Rebellion, Revolution, Insurrection or Military or Usurped power or civil war;
- Epidemic, explosion, fire, flood, earthquake or other exceptional natural calamity and act of God;
- Ionizing radiation or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel, or from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel, radioactive toxic explosive, or other hazardous properties of any explosive nuclear assembly or nuclear component of such assembly;
- Riot, commotion or disorder;
- Any act or omission of any Government instrumentality;
- A Change in Legal Requirements;
- Strikes, lock outs or other industrial disturbances; & abnormal weather or sea conditions including tempest, lightning, hurricane, typhoon, rain & temperatures.
- Extra mattress and extra bed – In case of domestic tours extra roll away mattresses will be provided and in international tour the tourist will be entitled for extra bed.
- Company does not bear any responsiblity for any delays & alterations in the programme directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, accident, flight cancellations, breakdown of transport, machinery or equipments, landslides, sickness, weather, political closures or any other untoward incidents.
USE OF SITE
The use of this website is only for those who have a legal contract with the company under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. According to the meaning mentioned within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872, people “incompetent to contract” including infirm, undercharged solvents, minors, are not eligible to use this Website.
Also, the company logo and name is subject to copyright act and cannot be copied without the permission of company or entering into any legal contract with the company.
Policies on offered services.
Our user agreement explains what customers are legally entitled to or can expect from us when they will buy any tour and travel related service from us. The used terms like “our”, “us”, and “we” refers to Adit Tours and the term “you” only refers to the customer or visitor who visits on our website or our office to book any travel related service.
Being a travel company we sell many travel related products and work in coordination with various independent suppliers for booking hotels, transport, food etc. Each supplier has its own terms and conditions. In addition to our general terms and policies, their terms and policies are applicable to your particular agreement and arrangements.
As the airline/train/cruise/bus or any other mode of transportations and fuel surcharges, fluctuations in foreign exchange markets, and taxes are subject to price hikes, extra charges may be charged after the date of final tour bookings and payments.
Whenever required we electronically send documents to our customers. In case you need a hard copy, an administration fee can be charged from you.
Adit tours realize that most people who wants to cancel their reservations is due to necessity. Nevertheless, cancellations are costly and hetic for administration and involve dedicated staff and specific employee to do so.
Our cancellation policy states.
0-15 Days from date of departure 30% of tour cost.
0-07 Days from date of departure 50% of tour cost.
03-07 Days from date of departure 75% booking amount.
We have done our best to furnish a precise explanation of all the services, comforts, and exchange rates as well as places of interest in this Website.
What CAN be refunded?
Some tours may also require specific number of travellers. In such case, the affected traveller will be entitles for a full refund or if he want he may even choose some other similar tour product as the substitute. Should this occur, it would be under very rare circumstances because we try our best to accommodate travellers.
Please note that the product substitute chosen by the traveller may be more expensive than the original product and therefore may be subject to an additional cost.
Any additional refunds based on extenuating circumstances will depend on the individual tour operator.
What CANNOT be refunded?
All hotel and tour schedules are arranged ahead of time. Any person failing to appear on the day of departure will not be refunded.
After tour departure regardless of any circumstances, company will not be liable to refund for any portions of the organised tour unused by the traveller.
Airfare is completely non-refundable and non-changeable for tours when airfare is included in the final price.
Hotel extensions and Instant Confirmation products (admission tickets, city passes, etc.) cannot be exchanged or refunded once confirmed.
Meal depends upon the package (AP (All Meals Included),CP (Only Breakfast Included),MAP (Breakfast and one major meal included Lunch or Dinner)
This includes all three meals of breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The meals are from a pre set menu that is designed to serve the guests with diversity of cuisines.
Snacks ( dry or wet) are also part of the pre decided menu.
Tour Escort / Leader / Manager / Assistant
A person appointed by the company in national as well international tours will guide/help/assist the guests during their tours organized by Adit tours.
Note: Each of these terms and conditions shall be severable and if any provision thereof is declared invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then remaining provisions nevertheless shall have full force & effect.
This is applicable to all tour packages and all destinations.
To hold the booking people are required to make certain payments should be made in advance while the rest of the payment can be done before your departure for the destination planned by the company.
After finalization of tour and service cost , if there is any hike in entrance fees of museums / monuments, Taxes, guide charges or fuel cost – by Govt. of India / Govt. of any particular country in case of international tours , the same amount will be charged.
50% of payments on confirmation of booking .
25% at the time of Reconfirmation and applying visa .
25% of payment on delivery of visa or three days prior to arrival.
A failure to deliver according to the above mentioned terms, will call for an auto cancellation of services also no service voucher will be issued.