Thank you for choosing Adit Tours for the best travel experience. We take all efforts to ensure that you have a warm and a delightful holiday experience. We devote keen attention to every minute detail of your tour. At the same time, we request you to read and follow the below Terms and Conditions so as to avoid any misunderstanding and ensure a hassle-free and enjoyable tour. To keep things transparent, each and everything has been defined clearly and in an understandable language.
- Adit Tours is an initiative of Adit Malik Solution Pvt. Ltd. which also includes all of its other brands and divisions.
- The information and content given on this website are the property of http://www.adittours.com/ and using this information are strictly prohibited.
- The meaning of word Guest’s encapsulates the total number of people/tourists that have registered their names and have also booked the tour by doing the full payment for their tours organised by the company Adit Tours. Each and every person part of a tour will come under the name guests.
- Tours mean any national or international tour organised by the company Adit Tours.
- The first day can start at any time of a day i.e. morning/afternoon/evening depending on the arrival of train/flight/cruise or any other mode of transport. The same meaning will be applicable for last day of the tour too.
Company does not bear any kind of obligation in situations that are not under reasonable control of the company , such as –
- War, hostile invasion, Act of foreign enemies;
- Rebellion, Revolution, Insurrection or Military or Usurped power or civil war;
- Epidemic, explosion, fire, flood, earthquake or other exceptional natural calamity and act of God;
- Ionizing radiation or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel, or from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel, radioactive toxic explosive, or other hazardous properties of any explosive nuclear assembly or nuclear component of such assembly;
- Riot, commotion or disorder;
- Any act or omission of any Government instrumentality;
A Change in Legal Requirements
- Strikes, lock outs or other industrial disturbances; & abnormal weather or sea conditions including tempest, lightning, hurricane, typhoon, rain & temperatures.
- Extra mattress and extra bed – In case of domestic tours extra roll away mattresses will be provided and in international tour the tourist will be entitled for extra bed.
- Company does not bear any responsibility for any delays & alterations in the programme directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, accident, flight cancellations, breakdown of transport, machinery or equipments, landslides, sickness, weather, political closures or any other untoward incidents.
- This is applicable to all tour packages and all destinations.
- To hold the booking people are required to make certain payments should be made in advance while the rest of the payment can be done before your departure for the destination planned.
- After finalisation of tour and service cost , if there is any hike in entrance fees of museums / monuments, Taxes, guide charges or fuel cost – by Govt. of India / Govt. of any particular country in case of international tours , the same amount will be charged.
- 50% of payments on confirmation of booking .
- 25% at the time of Reconfirmation and applying visa .
- 25% of payment on delivery of visa or three days prior to arrival.
- A failure to deliver according to the above mentioned terms, will call for an auto cancellation of services also no service voucher will be issued.
Mode of Payment:
- Payments can be made online by IMPS, NEFT, RTGS,
- Credit Card (2% will be charged on all Credit Card & 3% will be charged on American Express and Diner card)
- This includes meals depending upon the plan you choose. CPAI (Breakfast) MAPAI or Half Board (Breakfast and Dinner) AI (All Meals)
- The meals are from a pre set menu that is designed to serve the guests with diversity of cuisines.
- Snacks ( dry or wet) are also part of the pre decided menu.
Tour Escort / Leader / Manager / Assistant
A person appointed by the company in national as well international tours will guide/help/assist the guests during their tours organised by Adit tours.
Note: Each of these terms and conditions shall be severable and if any provision thereof is declared invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then remaining provisions nevertheless shall have full force & effect.