Adit tours realize that most people who wants to cancel their reservations is due to necessity. Nevertheless, cancellations are costly and hetic for administration and involve dedicated staff and specific employee to do so.
Our cancellation policy states.
Cancellation more than 30 days from date of arrival 15% of package cost.
Cancellation between 30 to 20 days from date of arrival 40% of package cost.
Cancellation between 19 to 10 days from date of arrival 60% of package cost.
Cancellation between 09 to 03 days from date of arrival 80% of package cost.
Cancellation between 02 to 01 days from date of arrival 90% of package cost.
Less than 24hrs or No Show 100% of package cost.
We have done our best to furnish a precise explanation of all the services, comforts, and exchange rates as well as places of interest in this Website.
What CAN be refunded?
• Some tours may also require specific number of travellers. In such case, the affected traveller will be entitles for a full refund or if he want he may even choose some other similar tour product as the substitute. Should this occur, it would be under very rare circumstances because we try our best to accommodate travellers.
• Please note that the product substitute chosen by the traveller may be more expensive than the original product and therefore may be subject to an additional cost.
• Any additional refunds based on extenuating circumstances will depend on the individual tour operator.
What CANNOT be refunded?
• All hotel and tour schedules are arranged ahead of time. Any person failing to appear on the day of departure will not be refunded.
• After tour departure regardless of any circumstances, company will not be liable to refund for any portions of the organised tour unused by the traveller.
• Airfare is completely non-refundable and non-changeable for tours when airfare is included in the final price.
• Hotel extensions and Instant Confirmation products (admission tickets, city passes, etc.) cannot be exchanged or refunded once confirmed.